We are currently seeking an Admin Assistant. The role is best suited to someone with good all-round administrative skills, flexibility and good attention to detail. In addition to general admin support, handling social media activities will also be required.
The role is home based.
Duties and responsibilities
Key tasks include:
· Create, edit and proofread documents, spreadsheets and presentations as required.
· Handle social media activity across platforms to ensure engagement and reach.
· Create and research content ideas for posts, including imagery.
· Report on web and social media activity performance on a monthly basis.
· Research and assist with the planning of events, book venues.
· Attendance at hosted events where required.
· General administrative duties to include copy/audio typing, diary management, etc
Qualifications and Skills
The role is best suited to someone with:
· Proven experience in administration and with a professional conduct.
· Ability to use own initiative.
· Proficient in using a variety of software packages, to include Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, web applications to include social media, etc.
· Excellent written and audio typing skills.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent written English language skills
Job Type: Part-time (home based)
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal discussion call 07397 158596.